What is it/what does it do?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
A comprehensive guide to help you finally sort, store and back up your precious pictures
- Discover the 3 nasty chemicals that are EATING AWAY at your prints (we’ll tell where they are and the storage solutions that are 100% safe).
- The one simple mistake most people make when trimming negatives….that makes them virtually useless and how to do it the RIGHT way….
- How to save photos that have been damaged with glue or tape using a $2 item that can be found at the counter of every gas station….
- The best way to get FREE pictures and FREE photo books so you never have to spend the big bucks on printing your pictures again!
- The 5 common photo blunders most scrappers make that cause irreversible damage to their photos and how you can avoid them…
- Showing you the 5 common photo blunders most scrappers make that cause irreversible damage to their photos
- Teaching you what type of organiser you are so you can follow our exact recommendations for you
- The best way to instantly restore faded photos to make them look BRAND NEW again….!
- Teaching you the one simple mistake most people make when trimming negatives
- Showing you how to handle and protect your negatives for years to come
Is anyone actually buying it?Let’s look at some hard facts now. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It can be used a an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve taken this amount and produced a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Stress Free Photo Organization For Scrapbookers scores 70.44/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsBy now you’ve read through the summary of what the product does (or claims to do…). You’ve read the user reviews and testimonials. Perhaps you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what now?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://scrapbookingcoach.com/stress-free-photo-org-cb/, and look for their link to buy the product. You’ll be taken to the payment processor page and you can pay with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product is USD19.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: scrapbookingcoach.com you’ll also be taken through to scrapbookingcoach.com, where you can go through the same process as Option 1. This time though, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do end up buying, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might like to go for this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to show your appreciation.
- You’d like to receive a purchase bonus (see below)